These new rules apply from midnight (8. December)
- Keep 1 meter distance from others (applies for adults and kids from 13+)
- No more than 10 guests at home
- Christmas: 20 guests during Christmas/New years eve (NB! only once during the holidays), but keep 1 meter distance.
- Have fun and do your exercising outside!
- Work from home if possible
- Stay home and get tested when you are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging others.
- Wear a face mask in shops/shopping centres, taxis, public transport.
MORE INFO HERE: https://bit.ly/3rIN6Ln
Stay updated on the latest news on COVID-19 and vaccine information here:
Andre liknende nyheter
This year, we can finally organize festivals, concerts and fun events without restrictions. To succeed the events depends on help from volunteers. Per…
HAPPY MAY 17.TH
May 17th. is the Norwegian Constitution Day and it is litteraly one of the happiest day in Norway.
Job search in The Stavanger Region
New in town and looking for job opportunities?