You are already enrolled for this event
Helen Christensen, Attorney of Tax Law at Ernst & Young will give you an overview of any property you’re obliged to declare in your tax return, what deductions you can claim and how to coordinate your Norwegian social security posts.
The seminar will focus on the following:
- How to handle your Norwegian tax return filing requirement?
- What kind of information do you need to submit to the tax office?
- How is taxation different from single income households and double income households?
- Are there tax claims for children and other recreational activities? Travel expenses for work?
- How to document your income?
- How to avoid double taxation?
This event is free of charge. Your name, email address and company connection is the only thing needed to register. Press any letter or number in the PO/ref.no field to complete the registration. All attendees will receive a separate confirmation email with all the practical details ahead of the day.
For more information, please contact Inger Tone Ødegård.
18.30 Registration and coffee.
18.45 Welcome by Stavanger Chamber International, by Inger Tone Ødegård.
18.50 Filing tax in Norway, by Helen Christensen, Partner, Lawyer at EY Tax and Law.
20.45 Q & A.