You are already enrolled for this event
Maintaining a Norwegian home seems simple enough, right? Well, it’s probably not as simple as you think, especially when it comes to maintaining the exterior of a house, apartment or townhouse (sometimes also called a semi-detached property) in various weather conditions.
Inger Tone and her family will share some very useful practical information based on many years of experience. You will of course be able to get lots of useful tips at a hardward store or online, however it feels a little different testing the tools, climbing a ladder etc. You´ll find many of these tips useful if you are in the marked for a new house.
- The process of painting a house and wooden deck (scraping, cleaning and painting).
- Cleaning of roof gutters, downpipes and roof.
- What are the weak spots needing extra attention? (windows, doors, chimney).
- Good practice and regulations in common areas/ neighbors.
- Gardering (incl. regulations for hedges).
- Tips & ideas.
Outfit: Please wear a warm outfit for outdoor use.
All attendees will receive a separate confirmation email with practical details ahead of the day.
For more information, please contact Inger Tone Ødegård
If you have a company/ University e-mail address, please use your formal e-mail. Only one person per e-mail.