You are already enrolled for this event
Join Inger Tone and her family for this informal event at their private property to learn some tips and tricks on how to maintain a Norwegian home that you may not be aware of, if you haven’t been in Norway for long.
They will share some very useful practical information based on many years of experience. You will of course be able to get lots of useful tips at a hardward store or online, however it feels a little different testing the tools, climbing a ladder etc. You´ll find many of these tips useful if you are in the marked for a new house.
Welcome and getting ready for a new season:
- The process of painting a house and wooden deck (scraping, cleaning and painting).
- Cleaning of roof gutters, downpipes and roof.
- What are the weak spots needing extra attention? (windows, doors, chimney).
- Good practice and regulations in common areas/ neighbors.
- Gardering (incl. regulations for hedges).
- Tips & ideas.
We will forward all participants practical information prior to this event including address, map and driving directions/ bus stop.
Please wear a warm outfit for outdoor use.
This event is free of charge. Your name, email address and company connection is the only thing needed to register. All attendees will receive a separate confirmation email with all the practical details ahead of the day.
For more information, please contact Inger Tone Ødegård
18.30 Welcome by Inger Tone and family.
20.30 Individual questions, and closing.